Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Fall colors - inspirational

Good evening folks! I had a good day, considering I did not get a headache. Lately, I have been suffering from some slight headaches. Amrutanjan helps. I got busy with work and quickly forgot about the ache. Keeping one self occupied helps in more ways than one. Folks, I am excited to tell you that we have formed a social group of 3 (so far) at work. We take occasional coffee breaks in the kitchen. We discuss fun stuff. I look forward to these breaks. Waking and going to work has new meaning now.
*********************************************************************



I was on Facebook a little while ago and was wondering what to write as a status update tonight. As I was driving back from the gym, I noticed that the colors of the leaves have started changing already. To me the trees looked like they were draped in my favorite color combination of a saree. It dawned on me that God has given nature to the world so fashion designers could get inspired. And that was exactly what my status update was tonight.  Look at the pictures above. They can be used in a saree fit for a bride. The red, yellow, orange and brown. All earthy colors. The different combinations that is possible would just be any designer's dream. Incidentally, the fall colors happen to be my fav. colors. The colors inside my house, are primarily the fall colors. My eyes are always attracted to the reds, browns, oranges and yellows. So much so, that 90% of my wardrobe constitutes of these colors. I also think that these shades look good on the Indian skin tone. The lighter colors that are more popular in the western countries make me look pale and washed out! When I go shopping for clothes, I can easily point out the clothes made in the eastern countries just by looking at the colors. Colors play an important role in our day to day life. Colors make our lives bright and meaningful. Colors can sway thinking, change actions, and cause reactions.  It is believed that different colors reflect different personalities. I read somewhere that  Yellow, orange, red are considered to be hot colors and often are linked with hot temperament and anger. I can believe it as that summarizes my personality to some extent. For your information, I cool down very easily too.:-) So don't give up on me. he he.

0 comments:

Post a Comment