Saturday, May 28, 2011

Flirting - A good thing?



"I know milk does good for the body but DAMN how much did you drink? "
"Can’t wait until tomorrow, because I bet that you get more and more beautiful everyday"
"Are you tired? Because you’ve been running through my mind all day."


These are some flirtatious one liners that some of you might have heard before.

Hi friends, have you noticed that flirts are more popular then non flirts?  Flirting can be fun if done with finesse. It requires a carefree heart. Everyone enjoys a little attention every now and then. Flirting is one way of giving another person some well deserved attention. Flattery is the best form of flirting. It's nice to know that your perfectly manicured nails are looking beautiful to someone. You feel appreciated. You automatically blush. It's natural I think. There are advantages to flirting too. I was at a doctor's office one day to treat pigmentation of skin on my face. The young, good looking Doc. asked me my name. He complimented me by saying my name suits me so much. We followed this up with a nice 30 minute chat. Not only did I get to know my Doc. a little better, I saved $200.00 that day. Nice! He gave me a sample of the cream that he prescribed. He said he only gave it to the patients he really liked. Hey, worked for me!. The pigmentation is still there tough. That's another story. I have noticed that both married and single people flirt. Those shy smiles, playing with hair, raising eyebrows, fluttering eyelashes, rubbing arms are all subtle ways of flirting. It can be good as long as the other person is also enjoying it. There is a fine line between flirting and being annoying. The men who whistle and ogle at women and pass nasty remarks are more of eve teasers. Please! Leave that for the road side romeos. Flirting has to be done with a certain class. It requires skill. With skill you can make it very enjoyable. I am sure most women would agree with me. I have seen men enjoy it too
So, flirt a little. It will only make someone's day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment