Sunday, April 07, 2013

Good times, busy times

Hello blog friends! I just noticed that I am close to having 10,000 hits on this blog. Thank you all for your support. It keeps me going. I really wish this was more interactive. It's been crazy trying to do so many things. I have my plate full these days. I just completed another cooking video with my dear friend Anu. The local Konkani Association is celebrating Ugadi on April 13th. I am one of the committee members and feel responsible to put up an entertaining show. I am in the midst of preparing a script, of course with my dear friend Anu again!. It is going pretty well. I have to also prepare a brochure for the same. And then there might just be another surprise item from Anu and I, you never know us. Hmm, not easy! But I am enjoying every minute of it. I wish I could do this full time. We celebrated a friend's 40th B'day on Sat. Had a good time eating Biryani and fish. Again I slipped on my diet routine. I will have to pick back up tomorrow. Sigh! The buzz for the past week was TOIFA. So, what is TOIFA? I had to find the answer on Google. Times of India Film Awards 2013 (TOIFA). Must be something new. Any excuse to make more money for Bollywood. I saw some pictures of the event which happened in Vancouver, BC. It was Barfi all the way again. What was Raveena Tandon doing there? The media is making a sensational story by focusing on Gauri Kahan and SRK. Looks like the Amitabh and Rekha story is being revisited? Also, saw some pics. of Ash's begum like appearance, covered up in layers from top to bottom. Hmm, boring aunty,  go home! And whatever happened  in Thane, Mumbai, with the fall if the illegal building, was not that big of a surprise. As long as India does not have strict anti corruption laws in place, these kind of fatal incidents will continue to happen. Sorry, I will have to stop this post abruptly tonight, as I am so tired and I have lost my thinking power. I will keep away from this space till next week (got to practice for the show) promising you to come back with a bang. Till then stay good, keep fit and enjoy! Happy Monday! Leaving you tonight with the Song of the day is from the 1984 movie Sunny. Shub Ratri!

1 comment:

  1. Hmm it looks like your website ate my first comment (it was super long) so I
    guess I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
    I too am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any points for beginner blog writers? I'd genuinely appreciate it.


    Here is my weblog; cheap desk

    ReplyDelete