Wednesday, March 13, 2013

What is Psychography

Hello friends. How is everybody? I have been attending to a sick child at home. Rohit had the stomach bug for the last 3 days. He is much better today and went to school. Poor child was suffering a lot. This is his 3rd or 4th bout of the season for him. He was asking me "why me Mom?" You can imagine how I would have felt. One positive thing is that I have been good on my diet and exercise routine in the past few days. Hope I have some good results soon.
_________________________________________________________________________
Today, I read an interesting article. Remember Sandhya Singh? She was murdered recently. She was the sister of the "Love Story" actress Vijetha Pandit.  It seems that, around 15 days after she went missing on December 13 last year, a London-based spiritual medium sent her family a message, which they say was from her spirit, which turned out to be eerily in sync with her fate. The message said that she had been killed and was lying in a pond. This is exactly how she died. Now, my thought was, is such a thing possible? A dead person's spirit can send a text message. Really? After doing some research, I found that it is called Pshychography. So, what is Pshychography? Automatic writing, also known as psychography, is a concept where the writer produces writing supposedly from a spiritual source without awareness of the content. Think of it like an electric charge. Even after the electric charge dies, it still has some life left. Till the soul finds another body to imbibe in, it continues to live. I don't think this has been scientifically proved, so I can't believe it. But then, some things are beyond science.
Song of the day is from the movie Dabangg 2. I must have posted this song already. To me it is worth posting a second time, Sonu Nigam, and the Salman make this song so romantic, that you wish you were so lucky in real life with romance. OMG, I am such a huge fan of Sonu Nigam. I hope he never stops singing. Enjoy and Shub Ratri.

 

1 comment:

  1. my psychographic report says that you are having a good tummy day today :-p

    ReplyDelete