Tuesday, September 25, 2012

On screen chemistry

Hegidhira ellaru? That's Kannada for "how are you all?". I have good news and bad news today folks. Good new is that, I received the x-ray results of my knee. There is nothing wrong with the knee. The bad news is that, the knee pain is intolerable now. A good friend told me to lift weights with the leg that has the knee problem. I went to the gym and did just that. When I cam home, I could not bend my knee. I blacked out when I tried to climb the stairs. I am sitting with my legs strected out as I type this post. Anyway, the knee saga continues. Sigh! So, Akshay and Twinkle are proud parents for the second time. This time a baby girl. Congrats to them. If rumors are to be believed, Kareena opted out of SLB's movie "Ram Leela" because of a pregnancy clause in the contract. Hmm, Bollywood is stepping up now after the Ash incident. Mark your calendar friends. Bigg Boss 6 is starting on Oct. 6th, 2012. I particularly enjoy the spice in this show. I can't wait.
I am in a mood for classical music today. Song of the day is based on Raag Ahir Bhairav from the movie Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam. I am a big fan of Ismail Darbar's compositions. His songs from the movie Devdas were so good. Unfortunatley, he does not get the recognition that he deserves. In this song, Ash the brilliant dancer, so light on her feet, makes it look so easy. I love to hate this gorgeous woman of substance. Her chemistry with Salman was amazing! 
___________________________________________________________________________

Romance is celebrated everyday in Bollywood. On screen chemistry and scintillating love scenes are the foundation of Hindi films. Lead pairs have allured audiences and have inspired lovers since the inception of cinema. A handsome hero and a beautifully charming heroine and their immortal love story will always remain fresh in Bollywood. From the time I started watching Hindi movies, I have had my own list of couples who sizzled on screen. Here is my list:

1. Amithab - Rekha
2. SRK - Kajol
3. Govinda-Karishma
4. Askshay - Katrina
5. Raj Kapoor-Nargis
6. Shahid Kapoor - Kareena
7. Ranvir - Anushka
8. Dharmendra - Hemamalini
9. Dilip Kumar - Vaijayantimala
10. Dev Anand - Waheeda Rehman

There were some tried and failed couples who would have been good together in real life. Here is my list of those

1. Salman - Ashwariya
2. Hrithik - Kareena
3. Ranbir - Deepika
4. Akshay - Priyanka
5. John-Bipasha
6. Abhisheik - Rani
7. Jeetendra-Hemamalini
8. SRK-Priyanka
9. Shatrughna Sinha - Reena Roy
10. Dilip Kumar - Madhubala

Some relationships are meant to be and some are just not. Sab upar wale ki maya hai. Please let me know, if you have your own list. Good night folks!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment