Sunday, June 10, 2012

A beauty-full day

Hello World! New day, new thoughts, new bike, new path, new season, new start... it's all about reinventing oneself. Yeah folks? Beautiful day so far. I feel on top of the world! It's amazing what a little fresh air can do. I was missing this spot so much. It had been a while since I rode my bike. The outdoors are so much fun, specially in the early mornings. The song of the day: My favorite morning song is from the movie Delhi 6. Music by A. R. Rehman. Sung by Shreya Ghoshal,Ustad Bade Ghulam Ali Khan, Gujri Todi.
aaaaa
Bhor bhayeee Tori baat takat piya
Bhor bhayeee Tori baat takat piya
Naina alsaaye ne bhaye
Sagari rain ka Jaage


It's good to see people who are so motivated getting their exercise for the day out of the way, all ready to enjoy the rest rest of their day. I have noticed that people are more pleasant in the morning, before the stress gets to them, later in the day. I made a promise to myself to wake up early on the weekends all through summer, just to enjoy this time. Ok, what have I been up to? Working hard and shopping. We are getting ready for a vacation, so needed appropriate stuff. Can't disclose the spot that we are going to yet.  I have learnt that some element of surprise is important to keep readers curious and interested. Right folks? Bollywood scene is revolving around IIFA these days. All beauties dolled up. Looks like full figures are calling for the six yards of fabric. The likes of Manish Malhotra and Sabyasachi better buck up and think of reinventing themselves to keep up or else the heroines will all look like plain Janes. I am thinking of getting highlights in my hair for the 15th time. I have never liked it on myself so far, as the color was not what I expected at all. Yet, I want to try it again again with the hope that I will get it right sometime. I love it on others. Wish me luck folks.
________________________________________________________________________
So, what makes for a beautiful day? Simple. A day filled with beauty! he he. Jokes apart. I think it depends on the meaning of beauty, apart from being a combination of qualities, such as shape, color, or form, that pleases the aesthetic senses, esp. the sight, beauty can also be defined as a combination of qualities that pleases the intellect or moral sense. some examples of beauty can be:
1. Creating something from nothing 2. Love 3. Tatoos 4. Science 5. Dreams etc. As you can see, beauty does lie in the eyes of the beholder. Now it is up to us to surround ourselves with what appeals to us. When we surround ourselves with beautiful things it automatically puts the spark back into our souls and makes us feel good again. Even simple things such as seeing a flower or a rainbow can work wonders for the mind. My personal feel good beauty thing is jewellery. It makes me feel special when I wear jewellery. People now have associated my personality with jewellery. Some pieces of jewellery have sentimental value to me. Whenever, I wear them, I feel like my day is going good. Another feel good thing is personal pictures. I used to be amazed at the number of personal pictures that people at work have on their desk. Now I know why. It's nice to be surrounded by the people you love.  Reserach has shown that, Dopamine is the “feel good” neurotransmitter and this is basically stimulated when we attach ourselves to beautiful things and simply let go. So, dear friends make it a beauty - full day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment