Sunday, November 06, 2011

An evening with close friends.

Good evening folks! It's been a week since I wrote anything. It has been a whirl wind of a week for me. I had to wind up all open items with my old position. I start my new job tomorrow. Please wish me luck. We celebrated a late diwali yesterday at our house with most of our friends. It was a fun evening. My friends surprised us with an anniversary cake. Our wedding anniversary is on Nov. 8th. How very thoughtful of them. We are blessed with really good friends. Touch wood. I will let the pictures talk for themselves.
************************************************************************






 Dumb Charades


 Couple question and answer game
 Speech by Adithi
 Sloka by Aditya

 Fruit Punch that Rohit made
 Surprise cake for our Anniversary and Meera's B'day
 Yummy Dinner
 Dessert - Drooooool!
Pretty Women
 Lovely kids
 Meera performing
 Sweet kids sitting quietly through the evening
 Me singing - Ajeeb dastan hai yeh 
Lovely Smitha 

 Chamak Challo group dance
 Vianya and Naren - Fanaa
 Bodyguard Rajesh
 Madhavi and Harish - Iktara
 Sher aur shayari by Ashwin
 Crowd
Kids - jamming
Macho men - So they think!

There are many more pictures. Can't share them all. Some other time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment