Thursday, November 17, 2011

Testing times

Hi all. Learning, learning, learning! I am surprised how it's getting harder and harder with age to learn new things. What does one do when the going gets tough? The obvious answer is the tough get going. It's testing times for me folks. Time is of essence for all things I get myself involved with and there are only 24 hours in a day and I have only 2 hands and only one person. Sigh!!!
***********************************************************************
This image that I copied from google images sums it all up for me. A friend in need is a friend indeed. Just someone assuring me that everything will be fine, is enough to calm me down. It works like magic. Since, I did not want to bother any of my friends on a week day, I decided to update my status on Facebook. A couple of friends commented. It helped somewhat to hear from them. It's funny how much we underestimate the power of human touch. A hug can say a lot that words cannot say. While I work very well under pressure, if it becomes a common occurrence, then it's stressful. I know, I am not the only one in this situation. Most people strive to be the best at what they do, by finding a balance between work and home life. More power to those people who kick, scream, push, pull, shove, jump, and make it happen. Truly tough people. Testing times are hard when they last. But they will pass and good days will be here. My belief. One will bear the fruits of hard work. Patience is the answer. I know, easier said than done. Tomorrow is a new day. Breathing....

0 comments:

Post a Comment