Sunday, June 16, 2013

How to make "Goli Bajo" (All Purpose Flour Fritters)

Happy Father's day folks! I had a fantastic weekend. On Friday, my dear friend Anu and I recorded a video of yet another Konkani recipe. How to make "Goli Bajo" (All Purpose Flour Fritters). A good friend from Mangalore India, had lent his voice. He sent it to us in MP3 format via email and we had to incorporate it into the video. It was quiet a challenge. It took me at least 7 hours to edit the video. But it was all well worth it in the end. Very happy with the end product. If interested, you can type this title in You Tube and check the video. Don't forget to comment.
 
A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
George Bernard Shaw

We have adapted this quote with the making of our videos. :)
_____________________________________________________________________________
Saturday, we attended a house warming party, where we met some new interesting people. It's always nice to meet new people. New perspectives, opinions, and the hope of  a new exciting friendship keeps it very interesting. Sunday, we celebrated Father's day by going out for brunch. I presented Shekar with some shirts, which sadly, he did not like. :( I understand, everyone has their own taste, when it comes to clothes. I  have done that to him too! Hey, it's the thought that counts right? Sunday afternoon, I spent cleaning house and then went for a walk in the evening. The walk was enjoyable as the weather was beautiful and I got some quiet time to myself.

My good friend from New Jersey sang a song for me on the phone today. She sang it so well, that all day I had it running in my head and therefore, to get it out of my system, I am posting it here as the Song of the day. This is from the movie Sazaa sung by none other than Lata Mangeshkar. Shub Ratri folks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment