Sunday, November 25, 2012

November 22, 2012 - My Birthday

Helllloooo friends! I was away from this spot for sometime and I had a very good reason for that. I was in the midst of so many good people who gave me a surprise B'day party on Thursday, Nov. 22nd 2012.  It was a day of double celebrations with a supportive family and fun loving friends. I feel blessed to have such awesome friends, who can bake, paint, sing and cook! One friend even went to the extent of presenting me with a custom painting made just for me encompassing my life! And my dear friend Anu made a Japanese cream cheese cake just for me. Hubby dear and the kids gave me flowers and jewelery.  So carefully thought of  as far as the choice of flowers. Yellow happens to be my fav. color. Thanks again all!

 Baloon and Sunflowers from Hubby and Kids
Bright and gorgeous. Aren't they? Made my day!
 Japanese cream cheese cake baked for me by my dear friend Anu
"All about me" - painting presented to me by my friend Vaman Kamath

Also, we celebrated Thanksgiving at a friends place with an all Italian menu. Did some shopping on Saturday and also met with some friends at a local Burmese restaurant. The food was so good. This was the first time I was trying out this type of cuisine. Have some pictures for you. Stay tuned for my next post. Bigg boss 6 is finally getting interesting. I am so glad they brought back Imam Siddiqui. TV shows is all about drama. Got to be spicy. Salman Khan does a great job hosting the show. Folks, it's quiet late here. Got to wake up early tomorrow. For the Song of the day, leaving you with a chirpy song picturised on the chirpy Anushka. I love this girl. So fresh! Love the voice of the singer Neeti Mohan. This song is so addictive. No wonder they say that A. R. Rehman's music grows on you. This has the flavor of the song "nanna re, nanna re, nanna re, nanna re" from the movie Guru.

Shub ratri folks! Love you all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment