Friday, February 14, 2014

All things red

Happy Valentine's day people! I hope everyone survived the snow storm. I was so bored the whole day. I tried everything from playing Flappy bird (sad about the murder case), watching Winter Olympics, news, SRK movies, cooking good lunch and I was  still not able to kill time. I think it was because, I did not feel constructive in any of these activities. It was a dull and boring day. I did one good thing today. I joined Pinterest, just to learn more about it. Quiet impressed by the product. Not sure if I have the time to use it. For people like me, who don't like to read, Pinterest is our answer. It's a pictorial of different categories of interest, like cooking, home, fashion etc. I am looking forward to the release of the movie Gunday.  Hence the Song of the day is "tune mari entriyan". Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am a romantic person by nature. So, this should be MY day right? Wrong!!! While I do believe in love, I do not believe in celebrating it on a particular day. When 2 people have decided to be together, everyday is a celebration. I like the color red, don't you.? I am posting a few things red that I like.


 



 


 




 All things bright and beautiful,
All creatures great and small,
All things wise and wonderful:
The Lord God made them all.

I want to change the look of this blog to red today. Hope you like the new look.

1 comment: